Comments

Please leave any Comments about the Fire Dept. below.

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • joel lisa (Saturday, April 04 20 03:27 am EDT)

Am Lisa by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 3years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my. condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mr Brown post on how Dr Aba saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Aba on his email address dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Aba God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348107155060

• Mercy Junior (Friday, April 03 20 09:17 am EDT)

TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY,TRULY GOD IS GREAT...
    GENUINE CURE WITH PROVE.. doctorelvisakhidenor@tutanota.com

HOW I GOT RID OF MY 6 YEARS GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 7 DAYS,GOD IS AWESOME!
    THIS IS REAL,PLEASE DON'T IGNORE.

doctorelvisakhidenor@tutanota.com

I caught genital herpes from my Ex Husband in 2012,he never told me about the virus. I had it for 6 years with so many outbreak,and it affected my life.. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another,i was first taking Antiviral medicines, such as acyclovir(Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex), are recommended for treating primary genital herpes outbreaks. This medicine can be taken when an outbreak occurs. It can also be taken every day to help prevent outbreaks,it is not a total cure... I will like to tell everyone who is reading this my testimony on how i get rid of my genital herpes.I was reading a comment on the internet,and i saw a testimony posted by a young lady from USA that she got rid of her herpes with the help of Doctor Elvis,a Traditional Herbalist from Nigeria.So i was so happy when i saw that post,that his herbal medication Cure the virus totally.I quickly copied the herbal doctor email address and i email him within 30 minutes he respond to my mail.I explain things to him he told me not to worry that i should fill his herbal form which i did..The next day he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine,that i should send him my home address that he want to send his HERBAL MEDICINE to me via DHL or FedEx that was how i got the herbal medication and i use it as i was instructed.After a week i went to see a Medical Doctor who confirmed my herpes was no more.When Mira a friend of mine saw my HOSPITAL TEST RESULT she was surprise and i also introduce her to Dr ELvis and she also got cured from same Genital herpes Virus.
    He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

-GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -YEAST INFECTION
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

Contact him today and you will have a testimony..I GOT CURED OF 6 YEARS GENITAL HERPES BY DR Elvis ,CONTACT HIM FOR HELP TODAY...
    doctorelvisakhidenor@tutanota.com
    GOD IS TRULY GREAT.

GOOD LUCK

doctorelvisakhidenor@tutanota.com

• susan thomson (Friday, April 03 20 07:57 am EDT)

My husband was diagnosed of Parkinsons disease 2 years ago, when he was 49. He had a stooped posture, tremors, right arm does not move and also a pulsating feeling in his body. He was placed on Senemet for 8 months and then Siferol was introduced and replaced the Senemet, during this time span he was also diagnosed with dementia. He started having hallucinations, lost touch with reality. Suspecting it was the medication I took him off the Siferol (with the doctor’s knowledge) and started him on PD natural herbal formula we ordered from AKANNI HERBAL CENTRE, his symptoms totally declined over a 3 weeks use of the AKANNI HERBAL Parkinsons disease natural herbal formula. He is now almost 51 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed!  (Visit www. akanniherbalcentre .com)

• Pato (Wednesday, April 01 20 08:08 pm EDT)

Thank you all for sharing this wonderful light to those in need of urgent help, this opportunity is really great. I want to also share this amazing review to the world about this great African traditional doctor called Dr. SANI, who helped cure my 16 months Herpes Virus with his powerful herbal medicines, I suffered from Genital Herpes for 16 months, for this period I visited several hospitals and used several medications but there wasn’t any solution until I came across the website of Dr. SANI while searching for help. I found so many amazing reviews about him and how he has cured so many people around the world with his herbal medicines, I decided to give him a chance to help me cure my Herpes virus too and I contact his email: (PERFECTHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM) I explained what I was passing through, he gave me hope and assured me that I will be cured and saved from my genital herpes with his medicines. I followed his instruction and he sent me some powerful Herbal Medicines through the Courier Service, which I took for 2 weeks and my herpes disappeared and was completely healed. Am so happy for the great experience, is been 2 months now since I got cured, and I haven't seen any signs or symptoms of the virus again, not even the usual outbreaks.
    In case you have the same disease, I will advise you to go straight to this great man by Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com OR Call/WhatsApp him on: +2348118184266

• Arnold O. (Wednesday, April 01 20 07:52 am EDT)

I have heard of people talked of miracle and magic, I have seen scientific brake through and natural medicines been put to use, I have heard of religious prophets talk of miraculous healing but I tell you this with all sincerity that I have never been a beneficiary of any of these until I had an encounter with Doc. White (DRWHITETHEHIVHEALER@GMAIL.COM or WATSAPP OO2349O91844595) through whom i got to know that truly Heaven have put so much healing on the herbs. I had HIV combined with Hepatitis it was like the end of road for me but somehow I read about Doc. White in a blog and wrote him with little hope of being cured. He asked me to first pay for HIV cure, get cured before purchasing the hepatitis cure which I did and it turns out to be the best decision of my entire existence as I have tested negative to both ailment as I write. It might interest you to know that these herbal cures were posted to me through courier service with a defined prescription on usage and I got them in few days. It is of importance that I inform you before meeting Doc. White I have meet a lot of impersonators who did nothing but aggravate my condition and after getting cured by Dr White I have referred countless people to him directly and on DRWHITETHEHIVHEALER@GMAIL.COM on different illnesses like HPV, Cancer, Herpes, Diabetes and it always turns out good. Don’t just give up hope now.
    Arnold O. Vanella is my birth name and I am UK based. Write me on facebook or oarnold955@gmail.com. You must live to fulfill your dream

• Annette (Tuesday, March 31 20 09:30 pm EDT)

HERBAL CURE FOR HERPES

I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Lukas Lele testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drlelehealingtemple@gmail.com) you can contact him on WHTASAPP +2348121038181
    He said have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness
    (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA…
    Email: drlelehealingtemple@gmail.com
    WHTASAPP +2348121038181

• mofoso fistos (Tuesday, March 31 20 06:45 am EDT)

My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2011, but was diagnosed in 2013. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn't walk without a walker or a power chair, i had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then i decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Akanni herbal centre t, It has made a tremendous difference for me (Visit www. akanniherbalcentre .com). I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight and others.

• MPHO ROLIS (Monday, March 30 20 11:10 pm EDT)

Fellow ALS patients, I’m taking DR JOE ALS(Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)HERBAL FORMULA daily for 6 weeks and 5 days now. 2 to 4 weeks after I started this treatment my ALS progress stopped and my health condition start’s to improve. I continued with this treatment and during this time I achieved more and more improvement- My hands and legs are much stronger, my breathing is much better and many other things improved much. THIS FORMULA HAS SUCCESSFULLY STOPPED AND REVERSED MY ALS !!!!
    I advise you to contact DR JOE India or SA branch via his webpage: ww w. besthealthherbalcentre .c om

• Hany Salwa (Saturday, March 28 20 01:26 am EDT)

I was diagnosed with HIV VIRUS six years ago when I became pregnant with my child It was as if the whole world hate me and against my existence and I began to question God why me in this dilemma. My husband got tested for the virus as well but the results turned out negative. I had no idea how or where I contracted that virus. I had no signs or symptoms before the test. Last year I began to get some symptoms, And i was getting slim due to rapid weight loss, lost of apatite, weakness, diarrhea, stomach pains, fever and so on. I have not had any medications. December 2016, I started a research on Natural Herbal cure for Hiv Virus Herbal mixture because I was scared of conventional medicines due to it side effects, I came across many testimonies online and I decided to write one of the testifiers who happened to be cured after using Dr. APAMA herbs and she recommended Dr. APAMA. I wrote him on DRAPAMAHERBALHEALINGCENTRE@GMAIL.COM and fill all he asked me to do without any hesitation, Honestly, 4 weeks into this treatment I got my Health improved dramatically. At the end of the full treatment course, the disease was totally under control. No more any of these symptoms until I was medically certified HIV VIRUS free. I am strong again and able to go about daily activities.‌ Dr. APAMA's Herbal Formula is Incredible My life is back. If you are sick of any Disease and Virus Infections here is APAMA Email: DRAPAMAHERBALHEALINGCENTRE@GMAIL.COM And Whatsapp is +2349072570496. My Email is hanysalwa99@gmail.com

• clara bobson (Friday, March 27 20 12:00 pm EDT)

I can’t believe this is really true, I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR EBOS on internet from a testimony share
    by someone who he help with his herbal cure. I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way
    he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative. i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR EBOS through his email;
    dr.eboscuringhome@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348118095639

• Morgan (Thursday, March 26 20 02:23 pm EDT)

Hello everyone I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in year 2000 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step and Instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this disease within 17-21 days of usage, I am now free from this horrible illness disease called herpes, All thanks to Dr Iyoha for saving my life please if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call : +1 407 337 9869. He also have the herb to cure: – ALS/HPV – LUPUS – HIV&AIDS, – OVARIAN CYST, – CANCER – HSV-2/KIDNEY-FAILURE -CYMBALTA – ARTHRITIS.

• Louiser Parker (Thursday, March 26 20 04:58 am EDT)

Special thanks to Dr Olori for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes, I was tested Positive last 5 months, I contacted him base on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the Internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today via +2349053311935, or email droloriherbalcenter@gmail.com.

Visit https: //dr-olori-ancient-traditional-healing.business.site/

• Paul Kewah (Wednesday, March 25 20 10:16 pm EDT)

hello everyone i am PAUL KEWAH  from Togo but live in the united states of america   i want to tell the whole world of great  Dr Harry herbal mixture i was unhappy ever since my girlfriend back then in college mocked me of having a small penis and weak in bed ,ever since then i have been trying to improve my sex life but all effort failed ..but it got worse when i got married ,my wife is so angry with me and Threatened to leave me if i do not find a way and i love my wife so much so one faithful day i was reading some comments on a blog then i saw a comment of one Mr Tom Sullivan new Orleans testifying of how Dr Harry helped him enlarge his penis and Fertilise his sperm count so i quickly contacted him by his website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple   and he got back to me and i did as he said ..to my greatest surprise i got 10 inches within two weeks of using his herbal medicine and now its just 3 weeks i am having 10.5 inches i am so happy now..my wife told me am so good in bed that i almost killed her last night all thanks to him note he also cure sicknesses and diseases like
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
    DIABETES type 1 and type 2
    HERPES GENITAL WART
    LOW SPERM COUNT
    WEAK ERECTION
    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    PROSTRATE CANCER
    HIV/AIDS
    PREMATURE EJACULATION
    so if you need his help contact him on his email drharrysolution@gmail.com    website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple   or whatsapp him on +2349036417079  thanks

• daebak777 (Wednesday, March 25 20 03:19 am EDT)

온라인호텔카지노 모바일카지노 카지노쿠폰 카지노사이트 바카라사이트 월드카지노 밀리언클럽 예스카지노 카지노꽁머니 메이저바카라사이트 카심바슬롯
    https://www.daebak777.com/ - 카지노검증/
    https://www.sinanda777.com/ - 바카라검증/
    https://www.hanpan77.com/ - 무료슬롯머신/
    <a href="https://www.daebak777.com">생중계바카라</a>
    <a href="https://www.sinanda777.com">캐츠비카지노</a>
    <a href="https://www.hanpan77.com">메이저카지노</a>

• cater tam (Tuesday, March 24 20 10:19 am EDT)

I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Chief Dr Lucky, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure.
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Whats App : +2348132777335
    website : http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/

• cookie amber (Tuesday, March 24 20 09:23 am EDT)

AN AMAZING REMEDY FOR HSV. It's so unbelievable how wonderful herbs can be. when I first saw a post that said that a man have a perfect cure for HSV, I was like could this be real or some kind of Joke but due to my eagerness to be cured I took the risk of contacting him, he gave me reasons to believe he is a real herbalist so I followed all his instructions and now all my test results shows HSV(-) negative,Dr Ojoka have the most safe cure for herpes and other stubborn viruses. contact him via his personal email address which is Drojokarootandherbal@gmail.com. trust me you will like this method, it's safe cheap and easy.you can also contact him on WhatsApp/call +2348144172934 do well to let others know about this.
    this are the following area of his specialisation:
    {1} HIV And AIDS
    {2} Diabetes
    {3} Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis B
    {8} HSV-2 VIRUS
    {9} CANCER
    {10} LOW SPERM COUNT

• Andre Camilo Douglas (Tuesday, March 24 20 02:46 am EDT)

Hello everyone, My name is Andre Douglas, my hangout email is andrecamilodouglas@gmail.com.
    I don't know the reason why some people are finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for hiv. My name is Andre Douglas, i have been hiv since past three years with my girlfriend, but today i am happy that i am HIV negative with the help of the herbal medicine of Dr O.water, the great healer. I was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr O.water cured him of hiv. I have always believed that there is solution to all problem. I am in Bedum, Netherlands but I tried my best to make sure i spoke to Dr O.water because i was so much in need of getting his treatment. Fortunately for me, i got the medicine and used it as instructed. Dr O.water brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there. So my people, kindly contact this healer on his email: DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM or whatsapp: +2349050205019. this is his web page http://drwaterherbalremedy.over-blog.com/2019/11/welcome-to-dr-water-herbal-home.html. He can also cure Herpes, Hepatitis B,Hepatitis C, HPV, Diabetes, Cancer, Asthma and more

• Antonio Jefferson Cole (Tuesday, March 24 20 02:45 am EDT)

Do you believe that Herpes has a permanent cure? My name is Antonio Jefferson Cole, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been spending lots of money weekly on buying the popular Valtrex and sometimes Acyclovir, to suppress my Herpes outbreaks as prescribed to me in the hospital. Anyone who has herpes can attest this, with all the pains and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, I have found out that those hospital recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem but rather make you spend all your money. DR.WATER herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. And you will be happier, healthier, and outbreak free. He also has herbal remedies that can cure HIV, HPV, hepatitis and so on. He is the greatest of all herbal healers. His email is DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM and his Whatsapp number: +2349050205019. You can contact him and get a permanent cure to your genital and oral Herpes or HIV AIDS or Lungs cancer or Alzheimer's disease.

• joel lisa (Tuesday, March 24 20 01:22 am EDT)

• ALICE TORRES (Tuesday, March 24 20 12:37 am EDT)

Je suis Alice Torres, je veux remercier le Dr Apama pour ses excellentes œuvres, je vis avec l'herpès génital depuis 5 ans avec des symptômes insupportables dans mes parties génitales et des éruptions cutanées et de la gale que je pensais incurables après avoir souffert pendant des années jusqu'à J'ai lu plus sur le Dr Apama et les merveilles de ses herbes qui ont apporté mon espoir après avoir lu et confirmé de ceux qui ont obtenu leur guérison en utilisant les médicaments à base de plantes du Dr Apama, j'ai écrit Apama comme indiqué pour connaître l'exigence et il m'a dit tout pour faire pour préparer les herbes pendant 2 jours après avoir effectué le paiement nécessaire, j'ai suivi les instructions et obtenu son produit et suivre les prescriptions en conséquence. Au début, je pensais que c'était un jeu jusqu'à ce que je reçoive les médicaments comme on me l'a dit. C'est un homme honnête et gentil qui aime voir tous les malades guéris. J'ai commencé à remarquer des changements et un soulagement dans mon système corporel au cours de la deuxième semaine de ce traitement avec les cloques et les douleurs brûlantes atroces dans ma région génitale ont disparu.J'ai été très heureux et en bonne santé depuis que j'ai fait ce traitement et c'était incroyable pour mon médecin. qui recommande toujours des médicaments pour moi après avoir confirmé que je suis totalement herpès négatif sans aucun symptôme. Je tiens à remercier le Dr Apama pour son bon travail et sa sincérité car j'ai gaspillé beaucoup d'argent sans remède avant de rencontrer le Dr Apama. Je veux également utiliser ce médium pour conseiller à tous ceux qui sont malades et souffrant de ces maladies mortelles d'écrire au Dr Apama, c'est un homme bon et fiable. vous pouvez écrire Apama pour toutes sortes de maladies sur son whatsapp: +2349072570496 et son e-mail: DRAPAMAHERBALHEALINGCENTRE@GMAIL.COM. Vous pouvez également m'écrire sur ALICETORRES511@GMAIL.COM.

• juwan james (Sunday, March 22 20 11:19 pm EDT)

Dr Ishiaku herbal medicine is mighty and genuine,I use to use Mellisa oil and Lavender Healing herbs but result were just still the same.But using Doctor Ishiaku herbal medicine cured my herpes final and I have being living for 3 years now No Sores.My herpes is truely gone.Contact him if you interested of his herbal medicine too Dr Ishiaku can as well cure the following....HIV...HERPES,,COPD..FIBROID..ASTHMA..DIABETES..SICKLE CELL...ALS..EPILEPSY,,HEPATTITIS...CANCER...LOVE SPELL ...ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number On +2348180828544

• Rose daniel (Saturday, March 21 20 10:07 am EDT)

I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Aba. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. aba online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348107155060, one thing i love most about DR aba is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

• Marie Planta (Saturday, March 21 20 09:35 am EDT)

Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line:+2348101755322 or his Email via Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

• Marie Planta (Saturday, March 21 20 09:34 am EDT)

• Frank (Saturday, March 21 20 02:02 am EDT)

This is real take it serious, Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for a death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr Iyoha who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son an i thought it was a joking, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call : +1 407 337 9869

THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr Iyoha CURE
    .HERPES
    .HIV/AIDS
    .CANCER
    .DIABETIES
    .LASSA FEVER
    .GONORRHEA
    .MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    .EPILEPSY
    .ASEPSIS

• mariam gorge (Friday, March 20 20 02:48 am EDT)

Good day to you all from United State,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last eight years and had constant pain, especially in my private parts. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B diabetes) by this Man Dr MAGGI and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr MAGGI telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr MAGGI assured me ,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, email  Dr MAGGI on : (drmaggieherbalhome82@gmail.com) whatsapp him : +33753179743

• Donald Thompson (Friday, March 20 20 12:30 am EDT)

Words are not enough for me to express how grateful I am these days I never wanted to disclose my identity but I have to do this so that those living in doubt and fear can get relieved and take decision. I want to thank this Wonderful man Dr. APAMA for his unconditional kindness and support to patients, I was diagnosed hepatitis B 6th November, 2015. I have been to so many places and tried various treatment all to no avail, I have been reading about people's testimonies after using Dr. APAMA Herbs how they were healed of HIV, HERPES, HPV, CANCER and many other diseases and infections I wasn't convinced because I have spent a lot of many looking for a cure and many too advantage of me and ran away with my hard earned little money until a close friend told me more about Dr. APAMA how his uncle who has been suffering from HIV Virus got his healing after using Dr. APAMA herbal medicines, initially I thought it was a joke until he helped me to order Hepatitis B herbs from this Great Dr. APAMA, I went through the instructions given on how to use these medicines which i followed accordingly, honestly, during this treatment i was totally becoming normal and strong until I went to the health center where i was confirmed virus free. God will continue to bless and protect Dr. APAMA for his good work to humanity. If you're sick of any disease of all kinds please don't allow anyone to deceive you quickly contact Dr. APAMA for help On Whatsapp: +2349072570496 and his Email: DRAPAMAHERBALHEALINGCENTRE@GMAIL.COM. my Email/donaldthom858@gmail.com

• alley erica (Thursday, March 19 20 09:49 am EDT)

I'm Alley by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes virus for 3 years, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr Brown post on how Dr Azu saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Azu on his email address dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Azu God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number 2347087313747

• Barbara Alishon (Tuesday, March 17 20 09:24 am EDT)

I am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr. Ekpen cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr. Ekpen the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr. Ekpen that can get you cured completely. you can contact his Email via: drekpenherbalisthome@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2349062286491

• joyce lucky (Tuesday, March 17 20 08:29 am EDT)

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr patrick and she also gave the email address: dr.patrickherbalhome@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. patrick telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.patrickherbalhome@mail.com or whatsApp his number on +2348055367947

• Marie Planta (Tuesday, March 17 20 07:27 am EDT)

Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line:+2348101755322 or his Email via dr.Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

• unice john (Monday, March 16 20 10:00 pm EDT)

I am from California burbanks, i am so happy today because I am free from herpes. I have been having this Disease since the past Three years now, and I have passed through many different processes in getting cured from the diseases of the Disease but nothing was working out. A friend of mine introduced me to Herbal Health Doctor called Smith, who sent me herpes Disease herbal remedy and my life get transformed and everything is fine and okay with me. Till now I have been going to check up and it is now going to four months and I am still negative…Thanks to Dr smith, I will never stop telling the world about your good work..Contact dr Smith on Email: smithherbalcure@gmail.com via WHATSAPP +2348102652355

• Amanda Roy (Monday, March 16 20 09:28 pm EDT)

i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr Goodwin, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR godwin for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348054615060.. He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine: 1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV

• rebecca (Monday, March 16 20 07:08 pm EDT)

I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of dr Ogbeide, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years without solution until i came across the blog of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and  he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after a week and some days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, and ever since then, i have had no more outbreak and i'm healthy, i'm really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. he also render cure to the following diseases below.DIABETES.CANCER.HEPATITIS.HIV/AIDS. P COS contact him via whats app +2348169994938 you can also email him dr.ogbeidehherbalhome53@gmail.com

• Raj Khan (Monday, March 16 20 12:54 pm EDT)

Hello EVERYONE, just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for Herpes, i have been Herpes + since last three years with my girlfriend but today i am happy that i cured the Herpes with herbal medicine of Dr.sandy the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.Sansy cure his HIV i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr.Sandy brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have some- one like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com call   whatsapp +2349051797323  he can reuther to you your help

• Jan Wong (Monday, March 16 20 09:48 am EDT)

Herpes is a Terrible Disease, I am here today to appreciate the good work of Dr ZUKU who helping me curing my Herpes 1/2 Disease, I contacted the virus from my Boyfriend, i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him, 1 month later i went to test myself in the hospital when i was seeing sore on my mouth and Private areas, i was diagnosed of Herpes 1/2. i tried using the acyclovir medicine but it didn't help in curing it, i went on a search and found out Dr ZUKU curing people illness, and so i got his email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com and i was told how i can get his Herbal Medicine days later i received his medicine after using it for 2 weeks i was tested again and was confirm negative,i have be finally healed behold it was True, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact and he also cure COPD, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, HIV... And more Whatsapp +254742884656 Blogs: https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/

• MPHO ROLIS (Monday, March 16 20 06:37 am EDT)

I advise you to contact DR JOE India or SA branch via his email drjoe@ besthealthherbalcentre .c om

• Charlotte Keagan (Monday, March 16 20 06:18 am EDT)

Dr. Sambo cast a spell for me per my request. I bought a lottery ticket the day you cast my spell. Guess What guys? I hit 4 of 6 and won 7,000.000.00 Dollars! Then I received a letter from the hospital stating that the $ 7,000.00 bill I owed was settled .I want you to know that, your lottery spell have make me to win millions of dollars. Then a week later I won 5000.000.00 thousand dollars,Thank you Dr Sambo for your genuine spell. Am very grateful for what your wonderful lottery numbers did for me, i own a house and a car right now. Am free from debts.thank you for casting the lottery spell for me. I was trying to settle a job action and after the lottery winning spell you did, I received a settlement. I am now self employed. If you are at there looking for a real and a genuine spell caster,search NO MORE. Dr.Sambo is there to help you to win and be rich forever.contact him via his Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com Whats , App. him now +1(267)527-9481

• Hany Salwa (Monday, March 16 20 05:53 am EDT)

• frank willus (Sunday, March 15 20 10:56 pm EDT)

THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr Iyoha CURE
    .HERPES
    .HIV/AIDS
    .CANCER
    .DIABETIES
    .LASSA FEVER
    .GONORRHEA
    .MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    .EPILEPSY
    .ASEPSIS

• joyce lucky (Sunday, March 15 20 04:10 pm EDT)

I have been suffering from (HER VIRUS) disease for thPES SIMPLEXe past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr patrick and she also gave the email address: dr.patrickherbalhome@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. patrick telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.patrickherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp his number on +2348055367947

• KEMALA JAYACHANDRA (Sunday, March 15 20 11:48 am EDT)

Assalamualaikum

Nama saya Kemala Jayachandra

Dari Jakarta selatan Indonesia

e-mail: kemalajayachandra438@gmail.com

Saya berterima kasih kepada ALLAH untuk membuat kesedihan saya berakhir melalui RYAN CEANIC LOAN FIRM untuk beberapa waktu sekarang perdagangan saya telah turun dan saya telah mencari pinjaman besar untuk meningkatkan perdagangan saya kembali, saya telah ditipu berkali-kali semua janji saya pada pinjaman tetapi mereka selalu menipu dan berbohong kepada saya, jadi saya bertemu RYAN CEANIC dan memberi saya pinjaman Rp 1 miliar (Rp 1.000.000.000), saya hanya melakukan pembayaran untuk asuransi pinjaman dan biaya transfer sebelum pinjaman saya ditransfer ke rekening saya, mereka yang mencari pinjaman harus hati-hati karena 75% dari pinjaman online itu palsu, bagi mereka yang mencari pinjaman harus menghubungi RYAN CEANIC LOAN FIRM adalah 100% peminjam pinjaman online,

E-mail: ryanceanicloanfm@protonmail.ch

Whatsapps: +4915772501298

• joel lisa (Sunday, March 15 20 02:14 am EDT)

• Philip Jonson (Sunday, March 15 20 12:51 am EDT)

Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Destiny has done for my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Destiny cured someone of his Herpes virus, and Lupus without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his WhatsApp number +2348105074556 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Destiny for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: drdestinyspellhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348105074556.

• Philip Jonson (Saturday, March 14 20 10:55 pm EDT)

Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HSV1/2   for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr Destiny I am mira from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with HSV1/2 is a viral infection cause by the  HSV1/2 simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr Destiny online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr ojoka Whats App +2348105074556 or email him drdestinyspellhome@gmail.com
    DOCTOR WEST CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HPV
    2. DIABETES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS 5. HIV/AIDS
    6. PENIS ENLARGEMENT,,,,

• Philip Jonson (Saturday, March 14 20 10:15 pm EDT)

Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Destiny has done for my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Destiny cured someone of his Herpes virus, and Lupus without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his WhatsApp number +2348105074556 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Destiny for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: drdestinyspellhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348105074556,,,,.

• kate (Saturday, March 14 20 09:23 pm EDT)

I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Smith did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Smith on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i am going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Smith assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Smith via email
    smithherbalcure@gmail.com. You can also call or whatsApp his cell number +2348102652355 Thanks once again Dr Smith God bless you.

• Sam Dave (Saturday, March 14 20 04:34 am EDT)

I am the happiest person on earth because it was a wonderful encounter with Dr APAMA. I have been living with HIV VIRUS since 2009 and life was horrible and did not worth living because I was half alive, I couldn't eat and I kept loosing weight on a daily basis. I remained isolated and abandoned, Life was not longer interesting. I never wanted any drugs and I was not able to take my ART Drugs because I was not having the Energy as such because of the Effects. On a very good day, I received a called from my Aunt that she will send me some medications that they are herbs from Africa meanwhile I have read from different people testifying about Dr APAMA I never believed what they were saying could be true because at the early stage of this virus I lost a lot of money to scammers so it was hard to believe. I received the medicines from my Aunt which I apply according to the instructions I received, to my greatest surprise I was able to eat and energetic during this treatment and in the 4th week as instructed I visited a health center though I knew I was healthier and stronger unlike before, the test result was HIV NEGATIVE. I am happy and i can't stop thanking my lovely AUNT and Dr APAMA for bringing me back to life again in deed it is a big miracle in my life. If you have HIV, HPV, HERPES, KIDNEY PROBLEMS, HEPATITIS, DIABETES AND OTHER DISEASES please write APAMA on Drapamaherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com and His Whatsapp/+2349072570496. You can write me on Samdave058@gmail.com

• chrisa (Saturday, March 14 20 12:36 am EDT)

Thanks to God and also to Dr. Okoni, the great herbal man that cured me from HERPES. I contacted the virus from my partner three years ago, i almost spent all i had because i was restless and i need to get rid of the virus and i did not rest until i saw people testimony about Dr.Okoni recommendation online for how he has being curing HERPES with his herbs and i emailed him and tell him my problem and he prepare my cure and send it to me and gave me instructions on how to use the herbs and behold after i finish drinking it i went to the hospital for checkup and the result was negative and the virus was completely gone from my body. You can contact Dr.Okoni to get your herbs too and cure yourself from these virus. His Email:okoniherbalsolution@outlook.com and whatssap +2348146485245, Dr.Okoni has cure so many different type of diseases with his herbs such as HERPES, HIV/AIDS. CANCER of all kinds, HSV 1&2, DIABETES and so many more. I want to thank God for using Dr.Okoni to cure me from herpes. Dr.Okoni is truly gifted by God.

• Jan Wong (Friday, March 13 20 05:45 pm EDT)

Contact Us Today!